February 2021 UPDATE!!
Hello Summit Snow Riderz,
Second Club Ride – Red Dirt Road - this Sunday February 21st * Meet at 9.30am * Ready to Ride/Beacon Check at 10am prompt!
Keith McBrearty, our Club President, will be bringing a grill and bratwurst for everyone for a cookup at the TH afterwards too! BYOB and something to share if you would like. Bring your full avy gear, loaner beacons if you dont have but let me know ahead of time!
Our beacon practice night at the Frisco Peninsula Beacon Park was very successful. Ben Molina, club Member and Search & Rescue member and colleague Doug, a full time ski patroller at Copper and fellow Search and Rescue member, came to talk out beacon use and help us practice. The park has a single beacon buried and another area where there are multiple beacons buried to practice multiple burial rescues. My one take away from listening to Doug talk about beacons was when he asked, "which is the best beacon that you can buy?" The answer is "the one you know how to use". We would like to do a couple more beacon practice nights with these guys and highly encourage you to come out with your beacon, probe and shovel on one of these nights. Thank you Ben and Doug for coming to help us practice on a very cold Tuesday night, we appreciate you giving us your time and knowledge.
Look forward to riding with you on Sunday,
VP Summit Snow Riderz
RESOURCES FOR THIS SNOWMOBILE RIDE:
PAID MEMBERSHIP - HOW TO RENEW OR JOIN:
Thank you to our members again for being a member of the club! If you are not a member, please support us by becoming a club member. You can join at any club meeting, or you can join online through the CSA website by following this procedure:
Go to our JOIN THE HCSC page and click on the JOIN NOW button
- STEP 1 of 9 - select membership type ( individual, family, business , or both business and family) | NEXT
- STEP 2 of 9 – CSA website legal stuff | NEXT
- STEP 3 of 9 - FILL OUT THE MEMBERSHIP FORM (name & contact info) | NEXT
- STEP 4 of 9 - FILL OUT THE SNOW MACHINE FORM ( number of sleds/moto bikes in your household ) | NEXT
- STEP 5 of 9 - ADD CLUB | DISTRICT 3-NEAR DENVER | SUMMIT SNOW RIDERZ - FRISCO | SAVE | NEXT
- STEP 6 of 9 – FILL OUT THE WEBSITE FORM ( UserName, Password, ConfirmPassword ) | NEXT
- STEP 7 of 9 – FILL OUT THE FORM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO SPECIAL CSA FUNDS | NEXT
- STEP 8 of 9 – ACKNOWLEDGE Policies and Ethics of CSA | NEXT
- STEP 9 of 9 – REVIEW data that you have provided | FINISH AND PROCEED TO PAYMENT
- Created on .